Augmented Retail AI, Clienteling, Ops, Field Management, and Data Solutions
There’s a reason why Mobile Insight’s software and applications perform so well for retail companies… We built them from years of using them in real-life retail scenarios. We saw for ourselves why standard, traditional solutions don’t work, and we innovated something better.
So, we’ve lived the exact same challenges retail teams are facing, and we’ve created, tested, and overcome those obstacles with technologies that have made our lives simpler and that we enjoy using.
That level of understanding is what sets Mobile Insight apart, and it is how we’re able to meet the unique needs of multiple different stakeholders in the retail industry.
Seeing is Believing.
Let our Customer Success Team show you why Mobile Insight® is a Retail 4.0 game changer.
Owning and operating your own retail locations doesn’t have to be a balancing act. Mobile Insight offers helpful, easy-to-use tools for capturing details such as operations, merchandising compliance, and sales across teams, products and facilities. You can also review performance and tasks across specific brands and 3PLs – locally, regionally, nationally, and even globally.
- Manage your field workforce more effectively
- Streamline merchandising, product launch and promotions programs
- Create high-touch, high-service experiences for customers anytime, anywhere
- Harness the power of Retail AI for assisted selling, training, and customer service
- Deliver consistent brand messaging across multiple communications platforms
- Schedule, task, and track in-store and field activities
- Leverage geo-fencing features and activity insights to drive performance and compliance, task, and track in-store and field activities
- Benefit from concise reporting so you can resolve issues and make changes. Fast.
Get new levels of transparency on the factors impacting merchandise compliance, team, 3PL providers and contractor performance as well as sales. Mobile Insight supports a broad range of programs including brand ambassador, merchandising, assisted selling, training, competitive intelligence, and more.
- Improve productivity while also lowering labor costs
- Get more control over messaging and sales procedures
- Execute programs with your own employees, 3PLs, or retailer teams - with unified insights across all groups
- Harness the power of Retail AI for assisted selling, training, and customer service
- Easily host omni-channel marketing events, product launches, and promotions
- See your brand the way customers see it - displays, shelf space, pricing, store appearance, and more
- Get reports of what factors are impacting sales by location, merchandise, pricing, region, time of day, and countless other attributes
Brick & Mortar Stores
Delivering a consistent, quality customer experience across multiple different locations and diverse teams is simple and cost effective with Mobile Insight. Our tools give you the power to instantly see custom store-level metrics, achievement to goal KPIs, employee or team performance, and vital operational tasks… and that’s just the beginning.
You’ll also benefit from more streamlined administrative tasks with critical information about program updates, SOPs, contacts, and prior store visits (even if done by someone else) all made immediately available with automatic reports, sharing of pictures, escalations, resolution, and more. Your teams will spend less time on back-office work and more time supporting sales, without additional man hours.
Field & Ops Teams
What used to take weeks or months to learn from the field now happens in minutes thanks to Mobile Insight. Customizable interactive forms make it fast and easy for field managers and operations personnel to accurately capture photos and signatures of individual stores or retail executions, complete with patented GPS geofencing technology that verifies when and where reports were made. No more waiting for emails or end-of-month data entry. As soon as forms are completed, data is compiled and ready to report on:
- General store visits
- Opening and closing venue checklists
- In-store condition monitoring
- Sales and product training
- Merchandising and pricing compliance audits
- Merchandising restock/fulfillment
- Assisted sales engagements
- Partner and team training
- New product launches and promotion
- Mystery shopping
- And much more
Marketing & Promotions
Tired of spending money on programs and initiatives that just don’t generate the sales they should? It’s time to stop settling for excuses like not enough personnel or worse, no intel at all. When you start using Mobile Insight’s solutions, you’ll be able to:
- See how every in-store execution looked at any given time, with photo and video proof
- Provide powerful Retail AI support for customer questions, purchase assistance, and customer service interactions tailored to your products and/or brands
- Expand the reach of your best employees with interactive multimedia tools for online clienteling
- Get omni-channel presence with QR codes that link to Retail AI Virtual Reps or Live Agents
- Track call logs, customer satisfaction, purchase behaviors, and other sales metrics with instant visibility
It’s estimated that merchandising non-compliance is costing companies up to 2% of gross sales per year. But lost sales are only part of the problem. Decreased customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, lost productivity, inflated display and production costs, and difficult B2B relationships all add up to negative overall performance.
Mobile Insight solves this with simple Retail AI tools for training and demonstrations, patented geofencing technologies for right-now conditions in any retail environment, effective augmented reality (AR) functionality that lets customers always view products at their best, and insightful reporting that can help you identify what teams, stores, or regions need the most support.
Management & Training
Staffing and turnover continue to be among the biggest challenges facing all retail businesses. The turnover rate for hourly in-store positions was 75.8% in 2022... That’s up from 68% in 2021. Store manager and assistant manager turnover was 17.7% and 29.2% respectively, up from 14.6% and 22% in 2021.
What’s worse, Surveys show 85% of customers feel like they are more knowledgeable than sales associates despite sales training expenditures being at an all-time high.Rushed and incomplete training, a lack of continuing training, and employees being tasked with administrative tasks are all to blame, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Mobile Insight harnesses Retail AI for 24/7/365 service and interactive clienteling tools that make your existing workforce more effective and more available to serve more customers.
“With Mobile Insight, we’re able to knock out daily operational tasks, organize ourselves better and, as a result, be able to spend more time on the floor. It’s electronic checklists make our operations are more efficient and consistent, and across the board, there’s increased revenue by the hour for every location."
Brick and Mortar Operations Face
Increasingly Difficult Challenges.
- Consistency. How do I manage diverse locations and teams and still deliver a quality customer experience every time?
- Sales and Operations Performance. How can I see how well products, locations and personnel are performing (good and bad) and why?
- Technology Challenges. How do I successfully apply the advances in digital technology to my brick and mortar venues and channels similar to how I leverage them for my online e-commerce channels?
- Limited IT Budgets. How do I drive sales and performance without breaking the bank?
Mobile Insight Answers Them With Powerful Capabilities.
- Field & Store Insights. See custom store-level metrics and achievement to goal KPIs. Track employee, merchandising, and pricing compliance with real-time data and photos.
- Transparent Visibility. Dynamic dashboards provide a clear picture of sales and operations broken down by geography, individual store, product, 3PL, and supervisory activity.
- The Right Data. The Right Support. Capture data from electronic forms and in-store systems. Combine this with data revealing in-store conditions, environmental and geographic factors, and more. Put it all together and back it up with best practices and high-touch support from Mobile Insight® experts.
- Maximum ROI. Clear and actionable insights empower you to make decisions and implement programs that drive sales, lower costs, improve employee productivity and performance, and yield big returns.
Make Data Insights Your Competitive Advantage
We’ve Got You Covered From The Front Lines To The Field To HQ
Mobile Insight® supports your Brand Ambassador, Assisted-Sales Merchandising, and other in-field retail programs, capturing employee and 3PL activity data, along with geographic, and environmental data, to uncover what’s working and what’s not –across your regions, markets, 3PLs, and retailers.
Gain Insights That Will Unleash Your True Sales and Operations Potential
Mobile Insight® captures and analyzes data about your products, field teams, store management, in-store conditions, customer journeys, and brand engagements along with POS, geographic, demographic, and environmental data, to uncover critical issues impacting your sales and operations.
"Prior to using Mobile Insight, those of us at the corporate level had no way of knowing how our field teams were performing during their account visits. Now, we have the visibility to swiftly and proactively manage our teams and business. We also have consistent reporting, which provides the accountability necessary to ensure a productive and impactful field program. Mobile Insight® has and will continue to change the way we manage our teams to maximize performance."